top of page
The Springfield Art & Historical Society was formed in 1956
under the auspices of the Miller Art Center located at 9 Elm Hill
in the former home of Mr. and Mrs. Edward R. Miller.
Due to financial constraints, the house was sold in July 2015
and the Society moved to 65 Route 106, North Springfield.
of that y
bottom of page